A Salon Marketing Plan: How Galleria Hairdressing Tripled Their Retail Sales
In the year to April 2007, the salon sold only $9,667 worth of product. In August 2007, Galleria joined the Worldwide Salon Marketing marketing & mentoring program. Ann began making some radical changes, including getting rid of their old product line and installing a completely new range.
Then they began implementing the simple in-salon sales strategies detailed in the Inner Circle toolkit (specifically, ‘Selling Like Crazy’ instruction manual.)
In the 12 months to April 2008, sales more than tripled over the previous 12 months, to $31,847.
Fill those empty appointment slots in MINUTES
Access the NEW Lite course, where you’ll learn:
– How to fill empty appointment slots
– How to stop no-shows dead in their tracks
– How to get money from your clients right now
– Exactly how to bring back your “lost” clients
– What you need to do to have new clients finding you online
AND SO MUCH MORE!