Salon Marketing Tips: Tracey’s brilliant salon client Prescription & Diagnosis system
When your doctor hands you a prescription and tells you to come back in three weeks, what do you do? You buy the drugs, and go back to the doctor in three weeks!
Imagine if salon clients had that kind of respect for their hair stylist or skin therapist. Well, hair salon owner Tracey Smyth of Barberellas in Cessnock, NSW, is training her clients to treat her salon like a professional hair clinic, using a brilliantly-simple Diagnosis and Prescription system. In this brief video interview, long-term Worldwide Salon Marketing member Tracey shows the actual diagnosis tool she uses, and reveals the dramatic effect it’s had on her business in terms of product sales and forward bookings.
Fill those empty appointment slots in MINUTES
Access the NEW Lite course, where you’ll learn:
– How to fill empty appointment slots
– How to stop no-shows dead in their tracks
– How to get money from your clients right now
– Exactly how to bring back your “lost” clients
– What you need to do to have new clients finding you online
AND SO MUCH MORE!