Like many salons in recession-hit Great Britain, Corinne Bull’s salon business in New Malden, Surrey was struggling in post GFC 2011. But as I’ve often taught, there are ways you can ‘create your own’ economy. Like master retailer Sam Walton, she was aware of the state of the economy, and simply made a decision not to participate in it.
Corinne signed up with Worldwide Salon Marketing in October 2011. A year later – as she describes in this video interview, her October turnover was no less than 85% up on the year before, with overall 2012 business up by 39% – with final quarter 2012 still to come.
Fill those empty appointment slots in MINUTES
Access the NEW Lite course, where you’ll learn:
– How to fill empty appointment slots
– How to stop no-shows dead in their tracks
– How to get money from your clients right now
– Exactly how to bring back your “lost” clients
– What you need to do to have new clients finding you online
AND SO MUCH MORE!