In Part 1, our social media specialist Samantha Buckley showed the right way – and the wrong way – to boost a post on Facebook. But there’s a lot more to getting it right than merely choosing a post, and hitting the ‘Boost’ button.
Facebook’s advertising platform can be incredibly powerful, if you know how to use it effectively. One of the most effective ways of finding more clients just like the ones you already have is by creating what’s called a ‘lookalike’ audience. That’s when you create a spreadsheet of your clients – four columns with their first name, last name, email address and phone number – and import it into Facebook.
What Facebook does then – and very cleverly – is send out ‘bots’ that go find thousands more people with similar interests and demographics to your own client list.
In Video 2, Sam shows exactly how to do it, step by step.
- Exactly what you need from your salon software to create a lookalike list.
- Where to go in Facebook to upload your client list.
- The three step process to create your ‘lookalike’ audience.
Need help? Call Sam at Worldwide Salon Marketing on +61894439327
More FREE resources:
1. Free How-to Videos here: https://worldwidesalonmarketing.com/free-marketing-videos/
2. Free Rich Salon Owner ebook and audio book: https://worldwidesalonmarketing.com/rich-salon-owner/
Get INSTANT ACCESS to the Client Attraction System 2.0 - for just $US47!
Stop dreaming, start taking ACTION in your salon or spa business…
TEST DRIVE the Client Attraction System 2.0 – join our community of hair, beauty and medi-spa professionals and discover new ways to build your business, enjoy more time, and create a lifestyle you deserve!
Push-button marketing promotions that work!