We get a lot of inquiries and questions from salon & spa owners about whether they should hire staff, or rent out their rooms/chairs to independent stylists and therapists.
There are pros and cons for both approaches, but as I wrote in this post a couple of weeks back, you either do one, or the other, but not both. That’s a recipe for disaster.
In today’s Rich Salon Owner podcast, listen in as I discuss the issues with a genuine expert in the field of staffing and recruitment, National Salon & Spa Recruitment founder and CEO Sheryl Gardner.
- The downsides of renting – for both owners and renters!
- Being in Control, or being a Landlord – it’s your choice.
- Why it’s hard to find chair or room renters.
- The big mistakes salon owners make when hiring staff.
- Why it’s messy to combine employed staff with renters.
Free Business & Marketing Coaching: http://worldwidesalonmarketing.com/wsm-free-coaching-call/
Like the Rich Salon Owner podcasts: We’d LOVE you to give us a review!