FREE 2017 Salon Marketing Calendar
Having a salon business plan can be useful – for loans, the government, immigration, but more importantly, as a roadmap for you, and your vision for the future. But at the end of the day, a business plan is only a marketing plan. It doesn’t matter how you run your business, what matters is how you grow it, and how you get your customers to become repeat buyers.
A complete, thoughtful business plan is one of the most valuable tools in helping you reach your long- term goals. It gives your business direction, defines your objectives, maps out strategies to achieve your goals and helps you to manage possible bumps in the road for the future ahead.
Preparing a business plan will help you establish the goals you want to achieve, and the strategies to achieve them. This means you can focus your resources and energy on what you need to do.
Writing and researching for your business plan can give you control over your business and the chance to:
- learn more about your industry, market, competitors and clients
- establish exactly where you are in the market
- identify challenges you may come across and work out strategies to avoid or overcome them
- establish strategy and allocate resources according to strategic priority
- understand your business finances, including managing cash-flow and determining your break-even point
- set target specific goals, timeframes for achieving them and how you’ll measure performance
A business plan shouldn’t be a document which you write up and throw to the bottom of the filling cabinet. It’s a living guide that you should develop as your business grows and changes. Successful businesses update and review their business plan when circumstances in their business change. This provides a good indication to investigate how these changes effect the business and the strategies you may need to amend for the future ahead.
You don’t need to start a business plan from scratch! Download our FREE Business Plan template and guide today!
And you can get it right here. Download the free 2017 Salon Marketing Calendar!